Fox Kits with D500

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found my first fox den today. I'm still haven't been getting the iso results I was hoping for. I get better results with the d3s. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact d3s is 12mp compared to the d500's 20mp

fox_113-L.jpg

fox_175-L.jpg

fox_214-L.jpg

fox_230-L.jpg

Very nice set! Particularly the 2nd. One looks poised for flight and the other content to be behind it's sibling.

Cuteness overload.I want one or two.

Great set Mike - what do you mean by the results not being what you expect?

Thanks. I'm seeing more noise at lower iso's then I was expecting. The d3s seems to be sharper with less noise at the same settings.

Nice pictures of the cubs, I like all of them, but 4 is by far the best.

cool set. i really like the second one but all of these photos look kind of strange to me, its like theres a orange/yellowish tint or something to the photos.. something else about them looks off to me too but i cant quite put my finger on it..

cool set. i really like the second one but all of these photos look kind of strange to me, its like theres a orange/yellowish tint or something to the photos.. something else about them looks off to me too but i cant quite put my finger on it..

Thanks. This was deep in the woods with only a little filterd light bouncing off the tree branches

nice shots want to find a fox this year didn't look last year for any hope to this year very cute pictures like 2 the best when i first saw it i thought the one in the backs head was on top of the one in the fronts head in the last shot one has sticks in its mouth

nice shots want to find a fox this year didn't look last year for any hope to this year very cute pictures like 2 the best when i first saw it i thought the one in the backs head was on top of the one in the fronts head in the last shot one has sticks in its mouth

Thanks. Good luck on your fox search

Most reactions

New Topics

Back