What's new

Fragile

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love the feminine shape in this one.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look :)



EDIT!!
****Image deleted, it will be back soon.***

Ok it's back :)

Fragile

 
Last edited:
Haha, yanno I went and sat down after posting this and had a sudden epiphany on what this version needs. I was racing back to remove it before too many saw it lol Your response confirms my suspicion ... version 2 to come ;) lol
 
After I make brunch ;) lol
 
I'm going to do curry, you both are welcome to join me :)
 
Damnit, I missed it.
 
Western omelette wraps with fresh veggies :)
 
I've been called an old veggie, but never a fresh veggie.
 
And a Hot Toddy for Mr. Rabbit, it appears he has caught a cold :(
 
Ok it's back :)
 
Hm. Nope, I don't see it either... :(
 
That's ok :)

A few things come to mind for me in this one, female torso, satin sheets, belly button, fragile and shattered.
 
That's ok :)

A few things come to mind for me in this one, female torso, satin sheets, belly button, fragile and shattered.

ummm... do we need to call mr rabbit and make sure everything is all ok between you two? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom