FREE!!! Sigma 80-200 f3.5 Konica AR mount.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was given this lens, but it will not work for my Canon! :(
So I am going to give it to who ever wants it!!! I know they aren't worth much at all, but I hate to just toss it. It is rather clean, the aperture blades look clean and snap back perfectly. It looks like there may be slight dust inside, but it shouldn't show in your photos.
It is a push pull zoom, and it is tight and smooth!
$5.00 For shipping and it's yours!!!:)

I Don't care what you use it for, I just hope someone can use it!

Capture 123.JPG

Capture 124.JPG

Capture 125.JPG

Capture 126.JPG

Feeling the Christmas spirit, Gallagher? :lol:
It's very nice of you to give it away, I'm sure someone will put it to good use.. Merry Christmas :)

you can get konica AR to canon EF mount adapters.
hell, you can get konica AR to pretty much everything adapters.

if'n your not interested in adapting it to your canon, I will sweeten this deal a little.
I have a konica AR to m4/3 adapter that i will donate if someone with a micro 4/3 camera
wants this lens.

you can get konica AR to canon EF mount adapters.
hell, you can get konica AR to pretty much everything adapters.

if'n your not interested in adapting it to your canon, I will sweeten this deal a little.
I have a konica AR to m4/3 adapter that i will donate if someone with a micro 4/3 camera
wants this lens.

I looked into adapters, and they are $30-$50. And I would rather get an Olympus adapter, to use OM mount. :)

If no one else wants it, I'll take it. I already have 135 and 200 in Konica AR and an adapter.

I give this thread until Sunday, and then I will pick someone! :)

Her is a BUMP for Saturday!!!

I would love to have it as I too already have an adapter! Happy weekend everyone!

I will pull a name out of a hat this evening, to see who gets the lens. So if you want in nows the time too say so!!! :)

If no one else wants it, I'll take it. I already have 135 and 200 in Konica AR and an adapter.

I would love to have it as I too already have an adapter! Happy weekend everyone!

I just put both of your names in a hat, and randomly selected one! And the winner is............. LakeFX!!!! Congratulations!!!:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

I will send you a PM with shipping payment info.

Thanks to everyone! :)

Woo hoo! I like this idea so I may give away a couple extra lenses in the next week or so.

Not yet. I'll let you know when it does.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back