FREE!!! Sigma 80-200 f3.5 Konica AR mount.

Arrived this morning. Thank you!

Now I need to compare a few of my lenses and pick a couple to give away.

Arrived this morning. Thank you!

Now I need to compare a few of my lenses and pick a couple to give away.

That's great!
I hope it works out well for you, make sure you post some shots with it!!!:)

I just took it out to compare a few lenses this morning. It was overcast and dull, but I figured it was a starting point. I took the Sigma 80-200/3.5-4, Vivitar S1 80-200/4.5, Vivitar S1 200/3.5, and Minolta 200/4.5.

The Sigma was to lowest contrast of the four and I had difficulty getting sharp images with it. I'll have to try it in higher contrast light and see if it performs better there. Here's a sample image from the Sigma this morning. I increased contrast, adjusted exposure, and slightly sharpened. Shot on my Sony a5000 at 200mm f/4, 1/500, iso200.

I just took it out to compare a few lenses this morning. It was overcast and dull, but I figured it was a starting point. I took the Sigma 80-200/3.5-4, Vivitar S1 80-200/4.5, Vivitar S1 200/3.5, and Minolta 200/4.5.

The Sigma was to lowest contrast of the four and I had difficulty getting sharp images with it. I'll have to try it in higher contrast light and see if it performs better there. Here's a sample image from the Sigma this morning. I increased contrast, adjusted exposure, and slightly sharpened. Shot on my Sony a5000 at 200mm f/4, 1/500, iso200.

Thanks for posting the photo.
Did you take the old filter off the lens, I don't know how good it is. I bet the push/pull is a little different to use!
If it doesn't workout for, that's fine. At least it is fun to play with! :)

Did you take the old filter off the lens, I don't know how good it is. I bet the push/pull is a little different to use!

I did take the filter off. This was not my first foray into push-pull zooms, but it was my first really shooting birds with manual focus glass. I got a few keepers, just not with the Sigma.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back