Free Weekly Photography Lessons on Facebook!

scorpion_tyr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
lawrenceburnsphotography.yolasite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To anyone new to the world of photography and/or DSLR's: I do a little weekly "mini lesson" on my facebook profile every week, usually on Fridays around 9:00am CST. Just click HERE and it should take you right to the album where all of the lessons will be. This is mostly for beginners and I'll be covering mostly just the basics at first, but it will get more advanced as the weeks go by. If you're interested in learning something new every week just shoot me a friend request so you can see the lessons as I post them. Each picture in the album has the lesson in the comments for that picture. This week's lesson is "How to Catch Lightning"

If the link doesn't work for you please just let me know.

Moderators: If this isn't allowed, or if it's in the wrong section... I'm sorry and I beg your forgiveness.

Great Idea, man!!!!!! Wonderful lightning shot you have there...pretty cool bolt! This seems to me to be an appropriate Beginner's Forum post, since your lesson there seems directed at beginning shooters who want to learn some of the nuts and bolts that are what photography is really about.

Moderators: If this isn't allowed, or if it's in the wrong section... I'm sorry and I beg your forgiveness.
No problem! :) It was in the wrong forum (since it's not an article, per se) so I just moved your thread over here to the Beginner's Forum, where the appropriate crowd will see it. Gave you a re-redirect link for a day, so no harm done.

Good luck with it!

Hi I'm new on this and would ♡ some lessons :)

👩 Mrs_T 😘

I just sent you a friend request to check it out...just so you don't think I'm some random crazy chic. :)

Most reactions

Back