Friday

the friday has already ended (ok ok .. almost) it's 9.13 pm and what am I doing? sitting in front of my pc! instead of going to a boooooozer!!!!

Hmmmm....Friday.....

Worked today, have class tomorrow AM, will work in the afternoon because our cable was out due to the storm which meant I started later than normal today. Sunday will be spent working on picture editing and ordering proofs from our last wedding. Should clean the house but will likely take a nap all day instead :D

It's not Friday in the normal sense, it's the day after Thanksgiving. A day when the Sr. gentlemen in the family sit around, with there belts loosened and recuperate from all the Turkey, potatoes, gravy, noodles, and pies, argue about yesterdays football games. The ladies and daughters talk about how the men made fools of themselves eating obscene quantities of food and attempt to restore the house to something resembling normalcy. Most the old men still have not awakened enough yet to know it's another day, and have two more days to vegetate. What a holiday!

I have been to the link you posted and I have to say it is a little creepy how on point it is. I mean that I thought I had an obscure sit com character and he was figured out in three replies. Oh yeah. Happy long weekend!!

I definitely slacked off today, not really thinking about it's being a Friday. A four day weekend plays tricks with your brain, especially if you're in the darkroom sniffing the stop bath. :lol:

I had fun in the darkroom this afternoon, spent the evening with the hubby in front of the fireplace sipping Riesling and vegging in front of the tube. We're just chilling for the next couple of days, might do some more photo stuff, might take a couple naps. The plan is to have no plan. ;)

Happy weekend, everyone! :D

That site is bloody fantastic! It guessed Louie DePalma from Taxi, Corky Sherwood from Murphy Brown, Hazel from..well, Hazel... the only one I stumped them with was Ralph "Mouth" from Happy Days!

I win again! You are player number 4 to have chosen quagmire from Family Guy. I knew you were quagmire from Family Guy from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

I didn't think it was gonna guess it...IT DID!!! It did take a very VERY long time though.

I stumped it with Major Margret "Hot-lips" Hoolihan, from MASH but I might have answered one of the questions wrong. I love that site.

Big Mike said:
I stumped it with Major Margret "Hot-lips" Hoolihan, from MASH but I might have answered one of the questions wrong. I love that site.

I'm betting you did! :lol: that site knows every character from MASH, I think...I tried em all just about once upon a time when I first found that site. (mash is my alltime favorite show. :) )

EDIT: I just did it, and it guessed Hotlips. :)

Stumped it on Alex P Keaton from Family Ties :D

woot! #2

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen Dwight from The Office. Dwight from The Office was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back