What's new

From my village... part 2

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres afew more :)


Lost in a world of humans
dog1contrast.jpg


Hidden post box
postbox1contrast.jpg


Stairway to heaven
stairs1contrast.jpg


Industrial maths
DOFnumberscontrast.jpg


Lost love
statue1contrast.jpg
 
Love the tones you manage to get they're superb.....lost love = my favorite :thumbup:
 
Great shots!!! Hidden postbox and lost love my choice!!
 
You love your contrast don't you!! Love the stairs and the maths ones... good work!

Rob
 
Love the contrast! :)
 
I really like 'Industrial Maths' and I have no idea why! It's just a number on a wall, but you've made it look interesting :biggrin:
 
puzzle said:
I really like 'Industrial Maths' and I have no idea why! It's just a number on a wall, but you've made it look interesting :biggrin:

Hehe yeah when i got them back from developing i liked it :D I just messed around with the DOF till i got it right and then snapped it!
 
The first one really caught my eye! The title is perfect for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom