What's new

From Russia With Love

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going through my shots from ealier this year and this one I decided to give an airing .... It's cropped a bit to get rid of the rubbish in the background.
Commesnts welcomed. :)

russia.jpg
 
No-no-no-no-noooo. Not too much water.
All that is going on outside the frame of this photo is being shown in the reflections and that is what really makes large part of the photo! Great capture, Neil. I really like this!!! A tad more room for the boat to "look into" would have helped the composition, but all in all I really dig the idea!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom