What's new

From this mornings walk.

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got up early this morning and went downtown. I was down there about an hour and half and ended up getting a couple of shots that I liked.

1) One of the signs on the riverwalk.


Time for tunes by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) I thought this graffiti was interesting with the background.


graffiti pole by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) This is the art that is over the walking bridge that crosses the interstate and lights up at night into different colors.


Oklahoma art by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
That graffiti looks like one of those security capture codes -- enter the letters and numbers you see above.

Joe

Yeah Joe, it was very interesting.
 
I like No.1
Maybe not of earth shattering interest, but to me B&W is all about tones and this fills that bill nicely. Very sharp and clean :thumbup:
 
Hey Joe, Here is that one in color.

$untitled-16-Edit-2.webp
 
I literally love the one of the graffiti, I just dont know which I like better. I think the black and white was great but when you posted the color I loved that one too lol. Im leaning towards the black and white though.
 
Thanks Shipman. I know what you mean. I was struggling with it myself and went with the b&w but went back in and converted it back to color just for kicks.
 
I usually respond to black and white more strongly than color, but I think I like the graffiti shot better in color. There's a bit more depth in it that adds to the whole image.

Having said that, my favorite is the first one. Tones, angles, shadows...all nice!
 
I usually respond to black and white more strongly than color, but I think I like the graffiti shot better in color. There's a bit more depth in it that adds to the whole image.

Having said that, my favorite is the first one. Tones, angles, shadows...all nice!

Thanks Leonore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom