What's new

Frozen in Time - Flower

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Part of my frozen in time series.

Of the first 2 which do you like more? Im not sure about the one with the full reflection...

3840796023_b325a46cab_o.jpg


3841586486_bdc4ecb918_o.jpg


3839174270_72023f1ac8_o.jpg


3838970588_6b30505899_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
I done something similar, Never turned out as good and I broke my mums vase....

Verynice, And i like that the ice is shaped like a Picture frame :)
 
I done something similar, Never turned out as good and I broke my mums vase....

Verynice, And i like that the ice is shaped like a Picture frame :)

lol So you tried freezing a vase full of water?
 
I've been viewing some of your posts here lately. I think this is a great idea, but for some reason I don't like any of the compositions this time. Of the given options, I'd take photo #1... but I agree with you in that something seems not to be working. I took the liberty of downloading a couple of the photos to play with the framing, but couldn't find any of my own edits that I liked either.

Even if you don't like the results, you won't get there if you don't try.

Look forward to seeing more of your experiments.
 
I like the first picture 0 love the icy reflection. Nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom