Original katomi
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2019
- Messages
- 3,761
- Reaction score
- 1,865
- Location
- South Coast UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Must be a location difference the only other frozen soap bubble effect was whilst watching Michael Pailing’s pole to pole.
Here our temps are not low enough, I don’t use face gram or insta book so will have not seen the pics.
I too like trying out ideas and know how hard some can be. Looking at your images and comments on the problems
I say again don’t be to hard on your self.
I do UV photography using cheap torches, not a studio set up, I spray objects with uv reactive paint.
I had to learn from doing what did and did not work. Even making my own colour checker card to photo under uv so I would know how the colours would react . Learning to adjust water paint mixes to get different sized beads of paint to form.
Here our temps are not low enough, I don’t use face gram or insta book so will have not seen the pics.
I too like trying out ideas and know how hard some can be. Looking at your images and comments on the problems
I say again don’t be to hard on your self.
I do UV photography using cheap torches, not a studio set up, I spray objects with uv reactive paint.
I had to learn from doing what did and did not work. Even making my own colour checker card to photo under uv so I would know how the colours would react . Learning to adjust water paint mixes to get different sized beads of paint to form.
Frozen soap bubbles
Frozen soap bubbles
DF95C393-28F9-49BE-9F15-47DFB24B9661
93F6DD37-5DBE-4080-9AE8-BD368A897560