DLL_4ever TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada Dec 29, 2005 #1 So i went out today around my house and took a few photos of the trees that were almost completely frozen.. they were quite beautiful actually...
So i went out today around my house and took a few photos of the trees that were almost completely frozen.. they were quite beautiful actually...
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nice! The last two are my favourites...especially the 2nd last one. Great composition and the bokeh is perfect.
Nice! The last two are my favourites...especially the 2nd last one. Great composition and the bokeh is perfect.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 29, 2005 #3 #4 Great pics!
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 29, 2005 #4 really good pics here!!!!....i like them all :thumbup:
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #5 really nice, all of them but I like the second one best
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #6 Great shots. I like the second one best.
DLL_4ever TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada Dec 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks, all of you :cheers:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 29, 2005 #8 nice series! i like them all.
DLL_4ever TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada Dec 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 /\ thanks :cheers: Here's a few more that i took tonight:
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2005 #10 Wow, so beautiful. Great series! I love the night shots. We just got around 30mm of rain where I live but none of it froze
Wow, so beautiful. Great series! I love the night shots. We just got around 30mm of rain where I live but none of it froze
DLL_4ever TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada Dec 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 /\ i'm guessing you live in Vancouver?
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2005 #12 No, New Brunswick
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Dec 30, 2005 #13 Loved the last image
DLL_4ever TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada Dec 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 pursuer said: No, New Brunswick Click to expand... Ah, i see.. how are your winters normally? (cold, snowy, mild, etc.)? Diamond> Thanks :cheers: That's also the one i like the best.
pursuer said: No, New Brunswick Click to expand... Ah, i see.. how are your winters normally? (cold, snowy, mild, etc.)? Diamond> Thanks :cheers: That's also the one i like the best.
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Dec 30, 2005 #15 These are really beautiful. I especially love the 2nd one and the close up of the branch.