What's new

Fruits of the Industrial Park

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some from a walk through an industrial park the other day. The first three are a little similar to one another with three probably being the most visually interesting, with more tones and angles, but I liked each for it's own reasons. It's a little pic heavy, but your thoughts are welcome as usual, if you're willing!

And P.S. It was when editing these I discovered I ALREADY have oil or dirt spots on my sensor... :grumpy:

1.
13420026603_9f28a09a38_b.jpg


2.
13419809005_9c45b8ab3b_b.jpg


3.
13419807825_7c5279bbf2_b.jpg


4.
13375413944_5260348565_b.jpg


5.
13375194753_6d6e49213e_b.jpg


6.
13375413304_5b19de8b37_b.jpg


7. I feel like this one has been done. And done again. And again. But I still like fire hydrants :)
13375410634_226ca8d0d0_b.jpg
 
when I read "industrial park" I kind of expected something different. From the pictures you gave us I wouldn't know that you were in industrial park
 
when I read "industrial park" I kind of expected something different. From the pictures you gave us I wouldn't know that you were in industrial park

I suppose I can see that can make ya go "meh" once you open it up.. guess I just tried to capture the nicer side of the industrial park!
 
#1 with the cloud reflections, and #4, the "701" building were my favorites. I thought you did an outstanding job on #1. 701 was just there for the taking, but still, you had to shoot it,choose it, and show it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom