FS: Canon DSLR 18-55mm lens

r x

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello there, new poster here.

I have a Canon lens for sale. it's an EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens

I'm asking $60 for it, and shipping is $5.

full specs: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=149&modelid=10512

it's in immaculate condition, used maybe once. i'm selling it for a friend of mine who tried to get into photography (by purchasing an expensive camera.... doh) but gave up. women are so hard to understand

pics:

canon6.jpg

canon11.jpg

canon12.jpg

paypal only, please

thanks!

:confused:

i wanted to sell my Canon 18-55mm lens... :(

cause your first post was you trying to sell on a forum you just joined..that's the most likely story...

Heya r_x ... someone must have thought that joining our forums and AT ONCE wanting to sell something was spamming it - but I now merged your initial post with this thread and all is well. (I doubt you find someone really WANTING to buy the kit lens, though... :( It is generally not liked too much by most).

Heya r_x ... someone must have thought that joining our forums and AT ONCE wanting to sell something was spamming it - but I now merged your initial post with this thread and all is well. (I doubt you find someone really WANTING to buy the kit lens, though... :( It is generally not liked too much by most).

i see... yeah I probably should've introduced myself and participated in some discussions before posting this ad, eh? :eek:

all is well now however :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back