FS: Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

Sep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm the original owner of this. I bought it brand new for 240. Would like 200 shipped. Willing to go down a few bucks if really necessary. It's in good condition, never dropped. It has seen more rest than use. I expected to like this lens more than I actually did, but I guess I'm a prime lens guy. I just bought a 50mm 1.4 from jayms on here as I miss my old 50mm 1.8.

It's a great lens for beginners and it is definitely handy for amateurs. I can post some pics I've taken with this lens if needed, or if u want pics of the lens it self i can do that as well.

It comes with both front and rear cap and an ebay rip off lens hood. The lens hood goes on just fine no problem, however, when you flip inside out so u can store the camera it doesnt go on easy at all. However, it's not really a problem. You can turn it 1-2mm and it will stay in place. I've never tried turning it fully as I dont want to hurt the lens. But there is no difference between canon and these cheap ones, they get the same job done.

Like I said I just bought the 50mm 1.4, and plan on getting a 24-105 2.8L by the end of the summer. Let me know.

Most reactions

Back