altitude604
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2009
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NFLD, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So I finally got my beautiful 70-200 f/4L in the mail today... <3
Time to put the ol' Workhorse up for sale!
Here it is... my Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens.
In mint condition, I even have the box somewhere. Comes with 58mm Hoya UV Filter that's been on it since day one.
I baby my equipment so there's not a knick, scratch or rub on this thing.
Looking for $300 obo... would consider a trade for a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 or something similar. I'd gladly trade you for this and give you some cash to offset.
Now for the pics! (Totally was a great excuse to try my new off-camera flash)
(oOoOo off-camera flash...)
I've got 100% feedback on eBay and will ship to Canada and the US.
You can contact me here in this thread or PM... or e-mail me: midgard.serpent at gmail.com
Time to put the ol' Workhorse up for sale!
Here it is... my Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens.
In mint condition, I even have the box somewhere. Comes with 58mm Hoya UV Filter that's been on it since day one.
I baby my equipment so there's not a knick, scratch or rub on this thing.
Looking for $300 obo... would consider a trade for a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 or something similar. I'd gladly trade you for this and give you some cash to offset.
Now for the pics! (Totally was a great excuse to try my new off-camera flash)
(oOoOo off-camera flash...)
I've got 100% feedback on eBay and will ship to Canada and the US.
You can contact me here in this thread or PM... or e-mail me: midgard.serpent at gmail.com