What's new

FS: Kata 3N1 22 bag

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
574
Reaction score
8
Location
Chico, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I am looking to sell a practically new Kata 3N1 22 bag for $80 shipped and paypal gifted. It has seen almost no use and has been sitting around so I think it is time to be put to use by one of you guys! It is a nice bag with a decent amount of room for a body and lens, then a few additional lenses. It also has a spot for a laptop that I never used. Price is firm, and you can email me at tbini87@yahoo.com. Thanks!

backpack-2.jpg


backpack.jpg
 
Last edited:
Price dropped to $75 shipped obo.
 
Price drop to $70 shipped. This bag needs a new home and to get some use!
 
Is it smoking or non? Are the strap configurations a hassle? I would like to se a pic too.

Thanks, Mick
 
i'm interested. zip is 96816. can you put in xl flat rate box? if so same cost as shipping it to your next door neighbor.
 
This bag has a new home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom