What's new

FS: Nikon 10.5mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no longer selling...
 
Last edited:
yeah, i love the lens but i really want to get my 80-200 f2.8D lens!
 
Hmmm... this would make a cool concert lens :D

Let me know if you still have it in a month or two ;)
 
Haha okay
 
Hmmm... this would make a cool concert lens :D

Yes it would! I borrowed one from a friend of mine for an Anberlin/Taking Back Sunday/All American Rejects concert that I was able to go backstage for. 80% of my shots were with this lens. I want to get it for myself so bad.
 
Well.... For one easy payment of $580 it can be YOURS!!!:-)
 
Mmm no thanks. Ice already owned my 55-300 non vr. I really want an 80-200 f2.8 or possibly a nice wide angle that doesn't curve :-)
 
updates price!
 
Hmmm...I for one would NEVER pay just $150 less for a used lens. I mean, think of it the other way: is $150 worth it to have a BRAND new lens that you KNOW has no scratches, dust or other use to it?

I would try $450
 
Well I've watched them countless times on eBay and amazon go for around 550. Adorama said they would give me $500 so I figured 550 is fair. I bought it brand new from amazon 3 months ago so I feel it's a good price. I don't HAVE to sell it... I love the lens and it's just a couple more months of saving to get my 70-200 vr.
 
No it's for dx format only
 
Well ice decided to keep this lens. Sorry everybody. It's too much fun to own :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom