What's new

FS: Nikon 10.5mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens

Well ice decided to keep this lens. Sorry everybody. It's too much fun to own :-)

Or is that just a subtle plug to get us to say, NO, wait, I really wanted it!! ;-) Just kidding. I seriously would have bought this lens if it weren't for the fact that I'm living off student loans and still trying to pay for a wedding. I've used this one before and it definitely is a lot of fun.
 
Sorry! Well maybe when I go to full frame :-).....in about 3 or 4 yrs
 
yeah seriously....way to go mike
 
i'll sell my perfect condition 10.5 - give a call or shoot an email if anyone is interested $550 includes shipping in the USA + 3% for paypal fees to a CONFIRMED paypal address only. Am also selling my other DX lenses, 17-55 f2.8 and 12-24 f4....... have already posted them here on this board, haven;t had the time to post photos etc of this lens yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom