What's new

FS: Nikon D90 Kit with 2 lenses, strobes, 16gb SD

dkruta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Nikon D90 kit, which includes the following:

Nikon D90 Body
Nikon MB-D80 Battery Grip
Nikon 18-105mm 3.5-5.6 VR (not pictured)
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
2x Nikon Batteries (not pictured)
1x 16gb SDHC card (not pictured)
2x Nikon SB600 strobes w/ cases
2x Umbrellas (shoot thru and reflector hybrid)
2x Umbrella mounts (for mounting umbrellas w/ strobes to lightstands)

Original Cost: $2475

Everything is in pristine condition, except one of the umbrellas has a bent support. Does not affect performance.

Selling entire kit for $1800 OBO. Buyer pays shipping. Strobes come with 4x AA batteries each (about 50% charge left).

Contact me at dkruta@gmail.com

Photos here: sanity is madness | For Sale: Nikon D90 Kit with 2 lenses, strobes, 16gb SD
 
Is it all together, or can we buy separate things?
 
Make me an offer and I might be willing to split it up. Thanks!
 
I've received several inquiries about this kit, and yes, I'm willing to split up the kit. Feel free to contact me at dkruta@gmail.com for more info. Thanks!
 
damn, that's a good deal! I have the D80 with almost similar accessories. (even the bent umbrella! LOL!) Too bad I'm not in the market anymore. I'm currently upscaling to a D-700. GLWS!
 
How much for the 35 1.8 ?
 
In for an SB-600.
 
im in for the grip, the sb 600 and the umbis
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom