FS: Nissin Di866 Mark II flash for Canon mount (2 available)

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a set of brand new Nissin Di866 II flashes for Canon mount. I bought them on ebay to try something new and while they are excellent flashes at an amazing value, I still prefer the canon's. So I will be going that route. I am looking to get the same amount I paid for them and would prefer to sell in a set before I sell separately to save on shipping. Paypal gift encouraged.

Price $270 each (they came with a bounce diffuser similar to omni-bounce and 4 rechargeable batteries which I will include as well.

They are brand new, just arrived today.

yes, the seller said the warranty is good in most countries (including US). They said if you have problems to contact them and they will arrange for shipping back to them and send it back for free. I can give you the sellers info but warranty is good in US.

yes, the seller said the warranty is good in most countries (including US). They said if you have problems to contact
them and they will arrange for shipping back to them and send it back for free. I can give you the sellers info but warranty is good in US.

Well, US warranty mean, if you have any problem with the flash in the warranty period. You can sent it direct to the manufacture for the repair.

Can you give me the seller web link?

yes, the seller said the warranty is good in most countries (including US). They said if you have problems to contact
them and they will arrange for shipping back to them and send it back for free. I can give you the sellers info but warranty is good in US.

Well, US warranty mean, if you have any problem with the flash in the warranty period. You can sent it direct to the manufacture for the repair.

Here is the link to the ebay listing, it does mention a 1-year warranty in the listing. Here is the message they sent me about warranty with link to their site:

"We will provide 1 year warranty for the flash light.
Whenever there is any problem with the item, please contact us and we will arrange courier to pick up the faulty item which will be returned to Hong Kong for repair. After the item is repaired, it will be sent back to your mailing address. For most countries or areas, return and resend postage charges are fully covered. There are no other hidden costs.
For more information, please visit
T-Dimension.com"

S1782 Nissin Di866 II Speedlite Flash for canon+1Yrwty | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Here is the link to the ebay listing, it does mention a 1-year warranty in the listing. Here is the message they sent me about warranty with link to their site:

"We will provide 1 year warranty for the flash light.
Whenever there is any problem with the item, please contact us and we will arrange courier to pick up the faulty item which will be returned to Hong Kong for repair. After the item is repaired, it will be sent back to your mailing address. For most countries or areas, return and resend postage charges are fully covered. There are no other hidden costs.
For more information, please visit
T-Dimension.com"

S1782 Nissin Di866 II Speedlite Flash for canon+1Yrwty | eBay

OK, no wonder. This is China warranty, not US. I'm looking to buy one for US warranty.

Thanks for your time.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back