FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2011 #1 This camera is sold. Mods please close. Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 17, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I updated the original thread with much nicer photos of the equipment. It's very convenient to work somewhere with a photo setup.
I updated the original thread with much nicer photos of the equipment. It's very convenient to work somewhere with a photo setup.
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bump this one up to the top. I know it's not Nikon or Canon, but this really is a great camera.
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 25, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Christmas bump to the top. Still asking $700, but I'm open to any reasonable offers.
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 In case it wasn't clear, the cost covers shipping and PayPal fees.
FocusDave TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 155 Reaction score 6 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Bump! Price dropped. Also, I'm willing to separate the lenses if you're interested.