- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 25,394
- Reaction score
- 9,148
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale: 1 gently used Radeon HD 4650 graphics card.
Click here for more details about it.
Last fall, I planned on upgrading my computer, having a then-8-year-old machine. In anticipation, I purchased a 23" monitor which was well beyond the old machine's capacity. So I purchased this card in order to use it.
When the new computer was built, it included a graphics card. When I hooked my old monitor back up to my old computer, it wouldn't recognize it. I removed this card so it would work properly with the old monitor.
Long story short, I have a perfectly good decent graphics card I have no need for. It was used for about 6 months.
I have the original packing material, installation CD, instructions, etc.
$50, shipped CONUS. Cash, check, PayPal (no add'l fee).
Click here for more details about it.
Last fall, I planned on upgrading my computer, having a then-8-year-old machine. In anticipation, I purchased a 23" monitor which was well beyond the old machine's capacity. So I purchased this card in order to use it.
When the new computer was built, it included a graphics card. When I hooked my old monitor back up to my old computer, it wouldn't recognize it. I removed this card so it would work properly with the old monitor.
Long story short, I have a perfectly good decent graphics card I have no need for. It was used for about 6 months.
I have the original packing material, installation CD, instructions, etc.
$50, shipped CONUS. Cash, check, PayPal (no add'l fee).