FS: Rolleiflex 2.8E Xenotar (w/Meter) & Case - Excellent

MadisonWI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

I haven't posted a "for sale" item on here before, so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong in my post ...

The Rolleiflex is in amazing shape and seems to be fully-functional, including the meter, as far as my novice self can tell. I would keep it, but I just don't have the time (or money!) to get into MF photography right now.

Check out my auction on eBay. I have a REALLY detailed description (maybe too detailed), as well as pictures of the camera from almost every angle:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230191030959&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

I wasn't sure what it was worth, but I set my starting bid a bit below what similar Rolleis were selling for. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice camera! Wish I could afford it.

BTW, the one bent blade in the shutter leaf is designed that way, it's not a defect.

Thanks for the heads-up on the upturned blade tip! It didn't look like damage, especially considering the innermost one looks to be the same. Whoever wins the auction will be getting a really nice camera...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back