What's new

FS: Sony a7 and 28mm f/2

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I figure I should probably pay for some more important things.

This camera and lens is practically brand new. I bought it at Norman Camera about a month ago. Shutter count is probably about 400. I have the boxes and everything it would come with new with the addition of an ND filter, Circular Polarizer filter, and extra battery. This camera is awesome and I will hate to see it go but again, I should probably do something more responsible with the money.

$1300.00 obo
 

Attachments

  • 20150622_164641.webp
    20150622_164641.webp
    719.5 KB · Views: 218

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom