FS: Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 DX AT-X (AF) Fisheye Lens for Canon

UdubBadger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling this one to help pay for some different equipment. Paid about $650 new from B&H and its been barely used in the last year or so. The lens is in great shape, almost new condition (some light scratches on the front cap from being in my bag).
Lens comes with both end caps, no boxes/manuals included. Autofocus works perfectly and the lens is a very nice addition to anyones collection... I just don't seem to have much use for it with what I'm shooting.

Asking $475 shipped to CON-U.S Paypal only.

Heres some more info on the lens if you need it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tokina-10-17mm-3-5-4-5-Fisheye-Wide-Angle/dp/B000MF5U3U/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1237099781&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X DX AF Fisheye Super Wide-Angle Lens for Canon EOS: Electronics[/ame]

Thanks for lookin... pics are below
-Badger

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Would you consider shipping to Canada?

Got any pics from this lense that you have taken?

Would you consider shipping to Canada?

Got any pics from this lense that you have taken?

YEAH PM me with your address and I'll get you a shipping quote... all I ask is you pay a little extra depending on how much it is to ship up there.

here's few shots w/ the lens

Fully zoomed out @ 10mm
attachment.php

Low light @ appx 13-14mm
attachment.php

Portrait rotation @ appx 16mm
attachment.php

Fully zoomed in @ 17mm
attachment.php

Beat ya to it!! :lmao:

Now I wait with baited breath!! :waiting::waiting:

i'm in the market for a fisheye lens that goes well with a canon 30d. i was wonder how do you like this Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 DX AT-X (AF) Fisheye Lens for Canon ?

Most reactions

Back