S skyferno TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Dec 15, 2012 #1 I'm selling a Tokina 12-24 F4 AT-X Pro Ultrawide lens. It's almost brand new with no visual defects. Used it three or four times. I don't have the original box or paperworks. Comes with hoya UV filter for free. $300 plus shipping. Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
I'm selling a Tokina 12-24 F4 AT-X Pro Ultrawide lens. It's almost brand new with no visual defects. Used it three or four times. I don't have the original box or paperworks. Comes with hoya UV filter for free. $300 plus shipping.
S skyferno TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
S skyferno TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Dec 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump
L lisebennett TPF Noob! Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #4 Just lost my job, wish I could afford this... Hope You find a good home for it. Lise
S skyferno TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Dec 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 lisebennett said: Just lost my job, wish I could afford this... Hope You find a good home for it. Lise Click to expand... Aw, I'm sorry. It's still for sale though ^.^
lisebennett said: Just lost my job, wish I could afford this... Hope You find a good home for it. Lise Click to expand... Aw, I'm sorry. It's still for sale though ^.^
S shaggy94112 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2012 #6 pm sent