What's new

Fs/Trade Canon S3 IS

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
503
Reaction score
1
Location
East Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got an almost new s3 is that I bought in november.All is good with it just have a new dslr and would like to sell it and get money for lenses.Will also trade for maxxum,minolta a type,sony alpha lenses. I am also in the market for the lenses if you dont want to trade.
 
How much are you looking for it, I have a friend who may be interested in it.
 
Sorry forgot the price its 325.00 and I can set it up on ebay if you would rather buy it there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom