Fujifilm XT3 released

Dang.. just got the X-T2 at work about a month ago.
great camera. no worries

Yeah, it's been pretty good so far. There are a few things that i'm getting used to since i'm used to my personal D3s, but I don't see xt3 being a necessary upgrade or anything.

Usually, Gary waits for every other iteration to purchase. But the XT2’s new sensor was a significant improvement over the XT1 ... the points JC mentioned seems to again be significant. Gary may give Mary Lou the XT2 to be replaced by the XT3.

Usually, Gary waits for every other iteration to purchase. But the XT2’s new sensor was a significant improvement over the XT1 ... the points JC mentioned seems to again be significant. Gary may give Mary Lou the XT2 to be replaced by the XT3.

I usually like to wait and buy used/refurbished deals. The Xt2 was the first new camera body I’d purcashed since my first dslr Nikon D60. Although I’m tempted by the xt3, I will wait at least 6 months to see if any bugs and to hope for some people to decide they’d rather have a Z6.

Has anyone seen any details on the "improved eye-af?"

Eye-af is one of the biggest reasons for my move to Sony in the coming weeks. I love the eye-af on my X-T20, but it sucks that it only works in s mode and not in continuous focus. So it's pretty much useless if the subject isn't holding perfectly still.

If the x-t3 has eye-af in continuous focus mode then I'd honestly consider going to an X-T3 instead of an A7 series camera.

Though I'd still have to get over the "watercolor" problem in landscapes.. which is an issue.

Most reactions

Back