DGMPhotography
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2012
- Messages
- 3,160
- Reaction score
- 717
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, just thought I'd post my results of some photographing of the moon lately! I took your advice and increased my shutter speed. Believe it or not, I actually had to go up to 1/4000 of a second.... which I thought would be stupidly fast for a night shot, but it worked and I finally got that texture I've been looking for!

It looks pretty good if you don't view full-view, otherwise, I had to do a ton of cropping to get this, but now I know how so if/when I get a longer zoom lens I can definitely do some cool stuff!
So what do you think?

It looks pretty good if you don't view full-view, otherwise, I had to do a ton of cropping to get this, but now I know how so if/when I get a longer zoom lens I can definitely do some cool stuff!
So what do you think?





and a bit like this
and maybe this too
, but in the end I'm just going to do this :taped sh: and suggest this :cheers:.
