What's new

full moon

very very supercool:thumbsup: i love the lines! nicely done :D
 
clarinetJWD said:
Haha, this looks like something I'd shoot...Tons of lines :)


Teehee :lol:
I was going to say "This looks very 'clarinet-esque' to me!!!"

You did not happen to take this for Amanda's Challenge of the Week over in the Themes on "Lines", now did you? If you did, or just now decide that you might have, you may very well enter it there, too. My own contributions (fun play time I had when I took them, though :greenpbl: ) will absolutely PALE in comparison, but so what... all my photos do in comparison to yours.
 
Very nice ...the colour is out of this world ;)
Love the angles
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom