full moon

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i have nothing to shoot now that i've left dc :p guess i'll get out soon and scout around...until then, this is all i can muster up.

38925970-O.jpg

I love this!! :thumbup:

What a great eye you have for stuff like this, Johnny. I think not having the easy pickings in DC will bring out more little gems like this. ;) It's all about diagonal lines and light - the contrast is spot on - great stuff! :D

all i can muster up........ pshhhh.

i wish i could muster up stuff like that :mrgreen:

Finally... you're away from all that easy stuff to photograph... muahahhaha :lmao:

j/k it's great, nice blinds. :thumbup:

I dont think you will have a problem finding things to shoot in the new area Jon. Your eyes see things to photograph that most people dont see. Another awesome shot. :thumbup: :thumbup:

only you can bring something i see every month, and you make it come alive....
(ok, i dont see YOUR blinds every month.. i meant mine and the moon...)

i just stare at this...for a while....and just think..dang ..how can he nail things everytime...your brilliant...just brilliant...and you never cease to inspire me to try to be better...thanks for showing your stuff, jonmikal...your my muse....(dont go there.)

I find the lines a bit busy, but I really like the color. I would love to see it just a little more saturated. Im sure it won't take you long to get settled into the new place :)

i like this shot. the blinds are cool. man u gotta get some sky shots since u can see all of them stars now.

This is so simple but so effective. Very nice photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back