What's new

Fun with Bulbs

NewEden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Castle Rock, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got around to makeing a cheap home made light box. To test it out I shot these. They are slowly getting up to a shot I have had in my head for a long time. First few are just real tests, last couple tried interesting stuff, like heavy photoshoping.

#1
Bulb2.jpg


#2
Bulb.jpg


#3
bulb3.jpg


#4
bulb4.jpg


#5
bulb5.jpg
 
All great! I especially like #5! Neat-o!
 
very cool! So how did you do the home made light box?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom