What's new

Fun with long shutter speed downtown.

Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This shot was done in downtown Minneapolis near the Metro Transit bus garage. In this photo I did a lot of experimenting with the colors, and curves.

What do you think?

2890620393_c64e7dc63d_o.jpg
 
Amazing color!! I'm on a quest of my own to put out this kind of awesomeness(color) in all my photos.
 
What did you use to edit this picture? Did you shoot it in RAW and if so what program did you use?
 
Yes, I shot this in RAW format.

I use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CS2 for my processing.

To get the color in this photo I started with upping the luminance and saturation of the yellows, oranges, and reds, in Lightroom. Then I desaturated the city and the background to help the colors stand out that much more.

I did some more to it as well, but I forgot what..... lol
 
Looks a bit too "muddy" to me, and that angle is killing me. Still, I would say this location could be one to return to and see what else you can come up with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom