Fungus amung us

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went for a hike in Glacier and I found that there where a fungus amung us..

33186911.jpg

I wish I would have got this shot a little more in focus but what can you do...

we sure don't have mushrooms like that around here. I love pics of mushrooms. I think its too dark but still a nice pic

Very good picture. I don't mind that it is a little dark as mushrooms grow in low light/ damp conditions. I think it might have been even a better picture if the twigs where removed before shooting.

Cruzin said:
Very good picture. I don't mind that it is a little dark as mushrooms grow in low light/ damp conditions. I think it might have been even a better picture if the twigs where removed before shooting.

Too dark for my tastes. But I agree with Cruzin about the twigs behind the mushrooms. I love the ones in front of them, since that's how you'd see them most likely dirty, with decaying things everywhere. :)

With a little exposure correction I'd love this shot.

Cruzin said:
I think it might have been even a better picture if the twigs where removed before shooting.

I did remove the twigs what you are looking at are roots I did not want to remove them becouse they might have taking the mushrooms with them.

nikon90s said:
Cruzin said:
I think it might have been even a better picture if the twigs where removed before shooting.

I did remove the twigs what you are looking at are roots I did not want to remove them becouse they might have taking the mushrooms with them.

Damn! my kingdom for a pair of sissors. eh? :) roots or no roots the picture is a definate keeper

Most reactions

New Topics

Back