Galaxy Vs Evolution (Soccer)

Discussion in 'HDR Discussions' started by vipgraphx, Feb 23, 2012.

1. vipgraphx

vipgraphx No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Went to a MLS game last night. Galaxy vs Revolution. I took some pictures and of course tone mapped them as I like the look. I also have the original no edit that I did and will post in the regular forum. Anyways here you go. I know many people will dislike these but I had fun with it. I know there are folks out there that also get a kick out to these types of photos.The Stands actual HDR -[​IMG]stands by VIPGraphX, on FlickrPopcorn line actual HDR[​IMG]popcorn stand by VIPGraphX, on FlickrThe rest are all single image tone mapped. Shot these with my nikon 50mm 1.8G (I need to get me a 70-200mm 2.8)[​IMG]bechamtonemapped by VIPGraphX, on Flickr[​IMG]bechamcornertonemapedjpg by VIPGraphX, on Flickr[​IMG]goalkeeper2tonemapped by VIPGraphX, on Flickr[​IMG]goalkeeper3tonemapped by VIPGraphX, on Flickr[​IMG]goalkeepertonemaped by VIPGraphX, on Flickrlink to original photos in case you would like to view - http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...llery/274550-mls-game-soccer.html#post2513052

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. Bynx

Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    1 and 2 I particularly like because they look like illustrations from a book. The rest lie somewhere between a photo and and illustration. I also like the timing for most of the shots.

3. o hey tyler

o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit

Man, if you didn't put (Soccer) in the title, I would have thought you were photographing two Android phones or something.