What's new

Garda Síochanna

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Garda Síochanna - This is the name of the Irish Police Force. Its Gaelic for 'Guardians of the Peace'.
The-Police1.jpg
 
Another great photo and I would love to see more. At some point in my life I would love to visit Ireland but I have to convince my wife to get on a plane first...... or I can leave her behind. Hmmm

Are they driving a Ford Focus?
 
Some are Ford Focus. I will dig out a CD of some police vehicles and post some shots I have.....
 
Great composition. I like the action going on all around your subject.
 
:thumbup::thumbup:
​
Very nice.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom