What's new

Garden buddy.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to see if there were any signs of my beans coming up this morning & found this guy huddled at the edge of the garden.


1.

P1020577sm.jpg



2.

P1020576sm.jpg



3. This is a crop of #2


crop2-1020576sm.jpg



I saw one bean poking up & deer tracks all over the garden.
 
I like the shot! Good color in it too. Maybe we get a pic of the deer hanging around?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom