Gardeners! Share your garden photos and garden chatter here.

You have a beautiful view! Everything looks healthy and lush.
Old family ruins. Ancient gardens/shrubberies/borders undergoing long-term renovation and replanting. Homemade obelisks for some elderly transplanted Bourbon roses.

Last edited:
Don’t know if this counts but I just finished my garden seats, you see in the second image the camp chair gives scale

Attachments

• 43097628-10D4-4A86-9DAF-8A687A2E46A1.jpeg
    43097628-10D4-4A86-9DAF-8A687A2E46A1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 71C1D3B2-27AC-4B4B-B798-9C2327CBE117.jpeg
    71C1D3B2-27AC-4B4B-B798-9C2327CBE117.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
Wow did not know there were others like them with names even . These were my own design. The arm rests went through a number of design changes, the final version was made so I can rest a plate of food or a mug of drink on or a glass of whiskey.
the Back and seats on both are made from old pallets the rest was made from wood that the local timber yard was going to bin. Only thing I bought “new” were the brass screws and cups

Wow did not know there were others like them with names even . These were my own design. The arm rests went through a number of design changes, the final version was made so I can rest a plate of food or a mug of drink on or a glass of whiskey.
the Back and seats on both are made from old pallets the rest was made from wood that the local timber yard was going to bin. Only thing I bought “new” were the brass screws and cups
Very nicely done! For an Adirondack, one needs a side table, because of the angle of the arm rests.

Well done! I’m impressed.

Very nicely done! For an Adirondack, one needs a side table, because of the angle of the arm rests.

Also for an Adirondack chair one needs a nearby friend or child to pull them out of the chair. The angle on those is not made for anyone with bad knees or a bad back. Everyone around here uses them for around their fire pits. I avoid them whenever possible!

Also for an Adirondack chair one needs a nearby friend or child to pull them out of the chair. The angle on those is not made for anyone with bad knees or a bad back. Everyone around here uses them for around their fire pits. I avoid them whenever possible!

Always fun watching "over-refreshed" guests struggling to exit those chairs, too.

Always fun watching "over-refreshed" guests struggling to exit those chairs, too.
Quite the fun party game!

Linaria Licilia Azure, aka False snapdragons, that I winter sowed outside in milk jugs in New England! in January! Left outside all winter. Planted in the garden a few weeks ago. They have taken off.

51BCBE7C-0671-492F-BD5E-D54275BD2AB7-25205-000015D36A671E7A.jpeg

I had three plants just coming to bloom after the dog has mullered the border there is now just one. When I get chance if it’s still in bloom I will0post image

I had three plants just coming to bloom after the dog has mullered the border there is now just one. When I get chance if it’s still in bloom I will0post image
Miss Harlie has dug up one of my raised dahlia beds 3x. It’s now surrounded by stakes and twine!

A friend gave me 2 of these iron plant stands that are just too ornate for my little ranch house so I decided to use them in the garden as trellises. This one has a clematis recently planted at the base. That won’t reach the top for at least another year so I added a basket of mixed purples that I got at Costco. The flowers of the clematis vibe will be a deep mauve pink to red. This is tucked in the back of the pollinator garden between some of the taller cosmos that reseeded themselves all over the place. I count about 15 reseeded cosmos in just this one Sq ft area around the milkweed in the second pic. The whole garden looks like this. I’ve dug up and given away 15-20 already and will do more tomorrow

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2204.jpeg

Most reactions

Back