What's new

Gary Fong Light Sphere | use or sell?

Newcastle Shooter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Newcastle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

Advice needed :-)

I got given one of these as a present about a year ago and have not used it once. It's the cloud model. Basically - should I put it on ebay? or does anybody use /used one and can tell me if its worth keeping and trying.

Thanks all.

Paul.
 
Hey all,

Advice needed :-)

I got given one of these as a present about a year ago and have not used it once. It's the cloud model. Basically - should I put it on ebay? or does anybody use /used one and can tell me if its worth keeping and trying.

Thanks all.

Paul.
Well, LS creates bare bulb lighting effect. It has its applications, but in my opinion it's rather limiting. I'd recommend selling it for half the price or whatever you can get for it (I don't think a lot), and buying a DFD or similar.
 
Sell yours, pocket they money, then send me $5 for shipping and you can have mine.

It's worthless. :D
 
Cant argue with that! ;)

Think thats decided - nobody has actually said "its amazing and it does this and this and you should keep it"

It's one of those things - the only occasions I could see using it are the occasions I wouldnt need to use it.

Thanks guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom