What's new

Gas Station Night Photo

It's been my experience that ISO is a factor less during daylight shooting (the factor goes up when you're using a zoom) than at night.
 
My daytime shots seem to come out fine no matter what ISO I'm using (I shoot a lot more film than digital, if that matters), but in low light, the lower ISO's get really noisey.

P.S. I've been shooting pictures for a lot of years, but I have absolutely no formal training, so if I get teminology or technical stuff wrong - please correct me. I generally try not to get into technical discussions, due to my limited knowledge. I know how to make my camera (an old AE-1, by the way) do what I want it to - most of the time - and that's all I need.
 
Thanks for your help.:thumbup:
Out of all the responses you are the only one offering help.

I'll go and make another photo and use your suggestions.

um i did offer help i said change settings/ check setting sand make sure ur positive. so easy ther killer
 
Kalmkidd, Sorry, it was not my intention to offend, but you said it could not be 100ISO, but I supplied the link to my camera setting.....anyhow, no harm done. I apologize if it came over in an offending way. Sorry.:blushing:
 
My daytime shots seem to come out fine no matter what ISO I'm using (I shoot a lot more film than digital, if that matters), but in low light, the lower ISO's get really noisey.

P.S. I've been shooting pictures for a lot of years, but I have absolutely no formal training, so if I get teminology or technical stuff wrong - please correct me. I generally try not to get into technical discussions, due to my limited knowledge. I know how to make my camera (an old AE-1, by the way) do what I want it to - most of the time - and that's all I need.

I also have no formal training.
I'm just fooling around with the camera and I am certainly no expert.
Thanks for your comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom