Again, I meant nothing by it, I wasn't being literal. In the future I'll be sure to tell someone they're fortunate instead of lucky, which means about the same thing. It's semantics. Good day!

A question for you. Would you tell Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos or you name it "you are lucky (or fortunate, your pick) to be CEO of Amazon", or Microsoft, or something? Just curious.

Vieri, I wish you the best and no hard feelings. Ciao!

Thank you for making my point.

Dude. Drop it. It was admiration and jealousy. It was a compliment. You're looking to be offended by nothing.

But am I? And, was it? If you care, re-read the whole thread and I hope you'll see what I mean.

Best regards,

Vieri

Everyone knows it takes more than luck to make images such as Vieri's. One must also have a Hasselblad and Formatt Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters. :popcorn:

OK then, Vieri, I'll instead explain how the joke works since you don't seem to get it or want to believe it was one. First, clear your head and think about this for a minute .... how many people can actually just decide to jump on a jet and go have lunch whenever and wherever they want in the world? That's a fantasy unless you're a millionaire and I don't figure that you're a millionaire since most photographers don't make that kind of money so when I say you're lucky to be able to be able to just have lunch in beautiful places all around the world whenever you want I'm most definitely not serious about it because I figure you are not a millionaire. Yes, you are a good photographer that's worked hard to get to where he is in his profession and I'm fully aware that you go to all those places because you're good and your job takes you there, not because you're lucky that the fantasy of going all over the world for lunch only came true for you and not the other 99% of the population that only dream of it.

In short, I was being facetious. You know what that means, right? If you can't believe that you have issues that I can't help you with. I'm done here, there's nothing more to say that can make you change your mind.

OK then, Vieri, I'll instead explain how the joke works since you don't seem to get it or want to believe it was one. First, clear your head and think about this for a minute .... how many people can actually just decide to jump on a jet and go have lunch whenever and wherever they want in the world? That's a fantasy unless you're a millionaire and I don't figure that you're a millionaire since most photographers don't make that kind of money so when I say you're lucky to be able to be able to just have lunch in beautiful places all around the world whenever you want I'm most definitely not serious about it because I figure you are not a millionaire. Yes, you are a good photographer that's worked hard to get to where he is in his profession and I'm fully aware that you go to all those places because you're good and your job takes you there, not because you're lucky that the fantasy of going all over the world for lunch only came true for you and not the other 99% of the population that only dream of it.

In short, I was being facetious. You know what that means, right? If you can't believe that you have issues that I can't help you with. I'm done here, there's nothing more to say that can make you change your mind.

I was done a long time ago. Nice try with the explanation though.

Best regards,

Vieri

Yeah, that's pretty trippy:encouragement:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back