General Contracting Photo Gallery?

Ferrellagren

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I'm working on a website for a general contracting company and we need a good free picture gallery of the various types of work we do (ie. plumbing, roofing, tiling, etc.) does anyone know a good place to start?
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer

Last edited:
The contracting company doesn't photograph their work?.... Is it not better to showcase work that THEY have done? Perhaps the company should hire a photographer?

Oh well.... Do a search for 'royalty free photos' and see what might work... there are many sites that offer royalty free photos... but you may still need permission to use an image that may seem to represent the company's own work...

Seriously, you're a web designer and you don't know about royalty free image sources?.... I don't mean to sound so critical... it's just genuinely surprising to me...

Seriously, you're a web designer and you don't know about royalty free image sources?.... I don't mean to sound so critical... it's just genuinely surprising to me...
that.

Check the microstock sites. Usually they offer the images that don't sell for free after a month or two. Even the ones you have to pay for are practically free...

You could get a camera and go out the job sites / shop and take shots of their work and put it on the web site.

Most reactions

Back