Thanks guys, much appreciated! The Pick #2 was actually a last minute shot before the sun started to fade away. In regards to blurry pic, I'm still tryin' to have a more steady hand with shots, but I'm sure the tri-pod would suffice in the future. In regards to light, I'm still learning as well with post editing and I don't have photoshop, so I'm using what I have in Windows Vista lol, but I agree as well with the cropping.
The car shot was actually the first day I used my XSi lol....my girlfriend told me of a nice place with a view so this was one of a few shots I took. The camera wasn't even set to RAW with specific ISO settings or exposure, I just used the automatic setting right out the box rofl....as well, I was barely learning about cropping along with trying to find my own style.