Gentleman Jack

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Received this for my birthday the other day. Thought it was pretty sweet. My name is laser etched into the glass. This is the first time I have edited something like this so if I did anything wrong just point it out. c&c welcome.
Thanks
-BIG

Jack.jpg

Sorry to go a bit off topic but that is a pretty freakin sweet gift.

I don't see any flaws in the editing. If it didn't have your name on it, I'd say you took it out of an add in a magazine.

Received this for my birthday the other day. Thought it was pretty sweet. My name is laser etched into the glass. This is the first time I have edited something like this so if I did anything wrong just point it out. c&c welcome.
Thanks
-BIG

Jack.jpg

Just so you know.. Heh.. You did the reflection wrong at the bottom.

I like it! I have a Jack picture too. Really neat :)

Just so you know.. Heh.. You did the reflection wrong at the bottom.

:blushing: now that Parkerman mentioned it he's right. The reflection needs to be flipped horizontally.

Now that I look at it, I'm pretty impressed with the sharpness of the shot (not to brag) but it was shot with my 17-85mm.

I assume you are shooting in a light tent?

I believe I see the reflection of both the opening and the camera, and even the flash, in the neck of the bottle

I assume you are shooting in a light tent?

I believe I see the reflection of both the opening and the camera, and even the flash, in the neck of the bottle
Nope, I had it on my counter with the kitchen light above it and placed a white piece of paper behind it. Of course the editing fixed most of the imperfections. Also, no flash was used.

Ya, it's the better stuff. Right under the single barrel. My neighbor's best friend's dad works for Jack Daniels and hooks them up pretty good.

Most reactions

Back