German F1 Grand Prix at Hockenheim

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The German F1 Grand Prix at Hockenheim is on as I write this.

molested_cow said:
No it's long over you dumb..... you are watching the replay!

REALLY!!! :shock: :shock: You've got to be kidding! :shock:

PS: Don't rush in to judgements :wink:

Had the Molson Indy in Vancouver this weekend. Had to work though. :(

Buttons finest race imho. :D

It was a pity about Kimis wing, he would have definatly caught MS up for sure.

Its such a shame though that they have ruined the original Hockenheim track, there was something special about those cars going through the forrest at 200+ mph.

Im really looking forward to Spa!! Eu Rouge is just simply the best corner in the world ever, without question! :D :D

That is a REAL racing track, not like these new ones they keep making which have no decent corners, and no atmosphere wotsoever.

And its MS's favorite track as well, remember when he won it from 15th on the grid. And its also the place where he won his first GP way back in '92.

Ye there was a rumour that Hakkinen was coming to Williams, dont forget they still got a spare seat partnering Webber.

It would be great if Hakkinen came back, hes been the only one to really challange and beat MS consistently in recent years. And he pulled wot i think is one of the great overtaking manouvers of all time.

Remember Spa in '99 when MS and him went past a back marker on either side and Mika took him, simply genius. :D :D

doodlebug said:
It would be great if Hakkinen came back, hes been the only one to really challange and beat MS consistently in recent years.

I don't think he would be able to do this at the moment. Kimi is the far better driver compared to Mikka and he is not able to do anything about Schumacher. The Ferrari is just too damn quick or should I say the McLaren is just too much of a piece of crap than a race car.

Button is on a high at the moment, if he can keep that up (I doubt that he can) he might become a great driver one day. He was very lucky though that Alonso had to slow down because of one set of crappy tires, otherwise he would not have been able to pass him.

Alonso and Kimi are the next big drivers in the future, lets hope Schumacher leaves the stage very soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back