German F1 Grand Prix at Hockenheim

Now wait a minute, you're saying you weren't glued to your TV watching the Loudon NH NASCAR race?? How could I not since I live about 15 minutes away and getting out of the house would have been a futile move since I would have been stuck in traffic for the next, oh, 3 days!

Mika is a better driver than Kimi because he doesn't blow out like a kid who didn't get his candy when his car fails.

I think it was in the Spanish GP in Mika's last season, when he was leading MS over 20 sec, on the last lap, just less than a mile to finish, his gear box failed. That was the closest he got to a win that year after a series of mechanical failures. He was a gentleman. Didn't complain, and DC gave him a parade round the track as the real champ of the day.

That was the day when I was sure that I wasn't supporting the wrong guy.

Well, if you look at the number of times his car failed this year, it's surprising that he is still climbing into it, knowing it will break down the next corner and more than understandable that he 'blows out like a kid who didn't get his candy'. He didn't in the beginning of the season.

You sure remember that Hakkinen was crying like a child in Monza :roll: .

I have often wondered how many races Prost or Senna would have been able to run off had they had a car the equal to what Schu has???

It must be nice to have drivers aids like not have to worry about over revving the engine under downshifts etc etc.

He might be a good driver......but i don't think he is that great of a racer when put under pressure.

Lets switch him and JPM and see how great he is???

Most reactions

Back