GERMANY

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can someone point me in the direction of the thread with the Germany meet up details coz i might go...

p.s. do any of you have a spare sofa coz im poor?

Lisa, if you are poor and willing to stay with a family (for free accomodation), then I have many friends who are quite willing to host one of my Meet-Up guests!!!

And thanks, Ferny, for already giving Lisa the necessary links.

They are in the Meet-Up and Locations, yes, quite right, and I guess that both are stickied, too. Happy reading! They have become quite lengthy in the course of time. But they are with further links and maps and all that!!!

I looked there but forgot about sticky threads and was a bit eager and scrolled down hah..DUH!

Its all this pleasant weather, its gone to my head.

What kind of family? - are they axe murderers or anything?

OF COURSE! I would always and ONLY send my TPF-friends to stay with AXE-murderers. Nothing less! Ever!!!

(I know them from choir and they are like me, just normal people, you know? First of all I would ask Heike, she is no longer young, but young at heart, and lives just across the garden fence from where the majority are going to stay, so you would be really close. Heike already told me the others would be allowed to take a shortcut to their home through her garden if the ground is dry enough, which right now it would not be... but in May? Let's hope for the best!!!)

Does your hearty laughter mean that you are seriously planning to come and attend this jolly meet up (among my AXE-MURDERER friends!!! ), Becky??? Say yes. Say you will come. Please do! (Or are you even on the list of those to stay in "Ole Hoop" already?)

I would if I could, but in truth I probably can't!

I would if I could, but in truth I probably can't!

well, if it is anything else but your work schedule, we will certainly try to help ....

transport? cost of accommodation? whatever. all these things could be solved, I am sure.

I looked there but forgot about sticky threads and was a bit eager and scrolled down hah..DUH!

Its all this pleasant weather, its gone to my head.

What kind of family? - are they axe murderers or anything?

People who murder axes are usually not a threat to us humans.

So do not worry!

;)

Wow. Alex. You are soooooooooooooo clever! And so very RIGHT, too!!!! :D :D :D

quick, make another play on words, you have 4 dyas to come up with a whitty remark...GO!

Most reactions

Back