Photos OK to edit
Attempted to get a little more artistic on my 4th day with my first DSLR

Shower scene

IMG_1007.jpg

Before and After - Journey

n1117980246_30077525_4928.jpg

Boring Red Ribbon (I like it though)

IMG_0899.jpg

first one i dont like the shadows and need to cut the right side of the tub...love the thought though....2 and 3 i dont get sorry 2 however looks like ti would be very nice just as a landscape shot...

well i merged two photos on the second one, if you can see in the distance the person in the photo started back there

no i get that you merged the photos....i just dont get it lol make sense? :D theres a whole article on here about all that merging the photos and all in photoshop....dont have the link have it at home but im not at home so yeah...but anyways do a search for it....but those are some great artsy shots doing that same technique i just dont get this one...sorry

number 2 is a sweet idea get your self more in the image for both images and it would be dope.

i like the idea of number 2. creative. I agree with gob144 as well. nice work.

I like the shadows in the first one, and the second one also, like someone said it would be a nice landscape as well. I think the second picture would have benefited from having a third you in the middle because its a little hard to tell you merged the photos, i think.
But keep up the good work

I'm not really sure what rdzmzda is talking about... like the idea and the clarity, though. You also got some really nice colours in that. I take it 2 wasn't taken any time recently?

Haha twas today actually, its like 70 down here in Augusta, Georgia. Kinda sucks 5 days from Christmas and it feels like a cool summer day

Nice, at a bigger size, it would be more obvious.

Most reactions

Back