Getting lenses Painted?

Now I have no idea, but I would think it would be really expensive to do that. You might be better off just buying this one: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/701396/0?keyword=white,nikon#6314759

Damn. That's one great looking lens right there. I want a white 70-200 2.8.

Imagine the ego boost we'd all have with that thing....um.....pointing out.

i'm enjoying seeing that you guys joke around in this thread, but this could be viewed as mockery to some people, i'd appresiate you to stay on topic or stay out, no offence to you, no slinging crap, just advice and or knowledge please.

I'm enjoying seeing that you can quote around in this thread, but this could be view as mockery to some people, I'd appreciate (sp?) you be able to take a joke and go off topic every once in a while, no offence to you, take some of the crap, and take the humorous advice when it's given

~Michael~

personally the getting flames getting painted on comment made me laugh.

but anyways, i think it'd be really sketchy to attempt to paint a lens

take a pill dude, they are just joking... if they wanted to make fun of you, hey would dog your spelling (appresiate....)

its a public forum... you gotta expect people to make fun... its just the way it is... if you cant take it, I suggest you go to a G rated Love forum where they hug each other and sing kum by ya... now thats mockery...

I'm suprised any new members stay around at all if the Veteran members post like this to simple requests, Thanks for those who helped, i personally don't need this, so i won't be visting this forum again, see ya.

I'm suprised any new members stay around at all if the Veteran members post like this to simple requests, Thanks for those who helped, i personally don't need this, so i won't be visting this forum again, see ya.

pffff.... ya... okay .... see ya....:confused:

if ur looking for serious answers you might want to ask questions about photography instead of asking questions about how to make your camera look like a cheap slut.....

Wow, very interesting thread. About this.....

hahaha! I hear it will even increase the quality of your photos if you get a custom paint job on your lens.
No one can beat my camera. I just put a wing on the back (mounted stupidly upside down too) and a thick heavy body kit. I also put a NOZ sticker on the side of it. My camera will take the best photos and beat any other camera out there.

:mrgreen:

So now we've gone away from ricing out our cars to ricing out our cameras......

I always love it when the new guys tell me how to behave around here.

It was a joke, dude. You know, intended to make you laugh. I know... bizarre concept.

I swear the full moon must be out. Everyone on TPF is @#$@)(#$ grouchy these past couple days.

Am I rubbing off on people?

I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm rubbing off on people.

Wow, very interesting thread. About this.....

No one can beat my camera. I just put a wing on the back (mounted stupidly upside down too) and a thick heavy body kit. I also put a NOZ sticker on the side of it. My camera will take the best photos and beat any other camera out there.

:mrgreen:

So now we've gone away from ricing out our cars to ricing out our cameras......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Put a big "LA BAMBA!!!" sticker across the top of the windshield... oh wait, cameras don't have windshields. DAMNIT!!!

take it easy guys...ed is right!
custom paintjob adds at LEAST 3 megapixels to any kit.:lol:
just like stickers on a hyundai adds HP;)

There are a few companies that make sleeves that fit snugly on a lens and come in many colors including white and camouflage. I think they are mostly made for long telephotos, but do a search and see what you find.

I mounted a little statue of the Virgin Mary on my Flash mount. It's a great diffuser.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back